Trend Web   +  red aprons and lunchboxes

organized collection
i used to collect four-leaf clovers. i had this insane ability to simply reach down into a patch and immediately find one, which used to drive my little sister to madness. she would spend hours looking for one while i'd amassed many, and often resorted to clever ways of cheating by splitting leaves and plucking one from five and six-leaf clovers. my mom recently found and returned some of the scrapbook/photobook pages i'd filled with my lucky findings. actually, she gave them to my 7-year old son, with whom (i am happy to report!) i scored a few points for my skills. he's now added them to his collections of rocks, die-cast cars and pencils (yes, pencils). cool.

i found these photos of collections on the flickr group photo pool, organized collection:
this is not how we live by mette of mettetations
tabletop props from jen of my polaroid blog
teal-ish collection by jo of red aprons and lunchboxes