Trend Web   +  tiny trees and horses

daily paper fix: choose your own adventure


i love to color. love it. this was my one of my favorite activities as a child. i remember the day elvis died...i was coloring with mrs. brannon. she was showing me how to write my name in a sort-of street art way ~ writing it, outlining it in black, tracing around and around and around it until the curves and lines filled a page, and then coloring the negative spaces. we had just finished picking strawberries and were at her dining room table doing just this when my mom called, crying. broke my heart. anyhow, i digress. i still love to color, and it is one of my favorite activities now with my 3-year old daughter. and i still, to this day, enjoy outlining everything in black. i just love the choose your own adventure hand silk screened poster from tiny trees and horses, for this reason. it comes with a miniature set of "rainbow-colored pencils" too. nice.