Trend Web   +  Design

. o p a t . | n e w s
 by margaret durow . o p a t . has been such an important part of my life for nearly 4 years now, and i have truly enjoyed sharing my virtual inspiration board with you. i have the most wonderful, creative, thoughtful and kind readers, and i could never fully express how grateful i've been for your support. the time has come, though, for me to jump feet first into other creative and professional endeavors.

this blog has been instrumental in the maturity and refinement of my personal aesthetic, and has helped me to nurture the  fortitude to take it one step further, beyond the page and into a tangible enterprise.

 i will miss this space and sharing it with you, but i do hope you'll wish me well.
all the very, very best. monica
and the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful
than the risk it took to blossom. ~ anaïs nin